It was an epic journey and we enjoyed every minute.
MTV’s Rebel Music series, the thought provoking documentary project about young musicians and artists overcoming oppression and injustice around the world. The client’s goals with regards to SMO and SMM were to maximize user engagement through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram campaigns.
The principle objectives of the SMO and SMM project:
– Increase the impact and reach of the Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram campaigns
– Optimize posts to reap maximum engagement across all channels
– Actively monitor engagements across all verticals
– Using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram campaigns to attract target audience to the fan pages
– The ads were effective due to the optimal timing of the posts as well as frequency
– Additionally, the strategic use hash tags for the posts increased engagement (which were developed through our in-house hash tag generator)
– Real time analytics on the back end and website traffic monitoring
– Analyzed the customer engagement and provided strategic / actionable recommendations to improve the campaigns
– Identifying the optimal target market and demographics
– Understanding the behavior of the user to drive engagement (i.e. what time of the day to target, ads through mobile vs. desktop etc.)
– 25% Increase in user engagement via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram
– 63% Increase in brand and series awareness to new and existing MTV users
– 15% Increase in the number of views for the series posted on YouTube and reposted on social media channels